- BCAA 2:1:1 Instant Vegan: Branched chain Amino Acid, mixture of Leucine, Iso-Leucin and Valine in 2:1:1 ratio.
- Beta Alanine: Itis a non-essential amino acid that is used by muscle cells to synthesize Carnosine.
- L-Arginine: A chemical building block called "an amino acid." It is obtained from the diet and is necessary for the body to make proteins.
- L-Glutamine: L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream and it makes up 30-35 percent of the amino acid nitrogen in your blood.
- Citruline Malate: Citrulline is an amino acid that is produced when the amino acidornithine combines with carbamoyl phosphate.
- Creatine Monohydrate: One of the most popular supplements used by people looking to build lean muscle mass, maximize performance and increase strength.
- Post workout supplement
- Pre workout Supplement
- Delay muscle fatigue during exercise
- Helps in muscle recovery
- Releases energy during workout
- Improves gastrointestinal health
- Promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting