- Fat Powder: Fat powder is the fine distribution of fat particles and is based on palm fat
- MCT Oils: Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are generally made by processing coconut and palm kernel oils.
- Flaxseed Oil Powder 70%: It is obtained with microencapsulation of flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil is extracted from flax seeds
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil 70%: It is obtained with microencapsulation of sunflower oil that contains very high concentration of oleic acid.
- Eggless cakes & muffin
- Cookies & Biscuits
- Ready Meals
- Sauces, Dressings & Condiments
- Savoury Snacks
- Seasoning & Masala Mixes
- Ready to Cook
- Ice Cream & frozen dessert
- Powder Drink & dessert Mix
- Yoghurt, cream, cheese & analogues
- Protein Supplements
- Skin Care & Beauty products
- Weight Management Supplements
- Acts as a binder in food product.
- Improves flavour, aroma and browning.
- MCT Oils are used as a flavour carrier and proven to have health benefits